Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Au Revoir, adieu, adios, arrivederci, auf wiedersehen, bye

This post has been in many steps of editing development. In order to publish this post I have had to work on the different aspects of Phia Photography. With all the cross roads I have walked I have made many decisions. I have come to the conclusion that I blog not only to showcase my photography, but also for my own catharsis. I find my spirit rejuvenated after my words are let loose and released out into cyberspace. It is like a song that is sung with so much feeling that makes the body respond with warm prickly feelings that extend from the heart down to the toes. Have you ever had that feeling before? Do you know what I am talking about? So now with a deep appreciation for the functions of blogger it is time to move on and cut ties with this familiar dashboard.

My blog along with my photography have gone through many stages. I know now what and how I am going to write my next post. It is now time to do my photography justice and move on to a new blog that highlights the talent of Phia Photography.

There are many people to whom I am grateful. First and foremost without the grace of God I would not be who I am and where I stand. I especially thank all the ears that have heard my tales of woe as well as my stories of pride and joy.

My eye for photography is deeply rooted within and like sunlight to provide warmth and promote growth stands Misha Media. It is with great humility and a continuing feeling of awe-struck inspiration that brings these images here. Every step of my way I have had the continued support and constructive criticism of Michele and Misha Media. These next images were shot for Misha Media, by Phia Photography.

I have decided to leave this last post with wedding images from last wedding season.
Check out the new website Phia Photography.

Check out the new blog here Phia Photography blog
Enjoy!

























1 comment:

Wes said...

Thanks...for making me have to update my RSS reader to a new address!

Haha! Wonderful insights and wonderful pictures, I can't wait to follow along at the new blog.