Sunday, September 7, 2008

Added Little Twist



I recently checked my yelp account and found a compliment from a fellow yelper liking my review for Kim and Scott's Pretzel Bakery and Twisting Cafe. I love compliments for my reviews. This particular review was written some time ago. Read my yelp review.

I remember way back when I wrote this review. I had been on a role reading the kids books from the works of Shel Silverstein and Dr. Seuss. You know the books that you grew up reading. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish... Once there was a tree, and she grew up loving a little boy...

Thinking about how I wanted to convey my thoughts on the place, I came to the conclusion that an Ode was in order. It has been almost a year since I wrote my review. With the advent of this new endeavor of photography I am both ecstatic and proud to have my work recognized. I was pleased to read a personal message accompanied the compliment from the same yelper. The message stated, "Kim & Scott, of Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels, would love to feature your review on their Blog." It is an honor to be recognized by a local business with whom I support. Especially with the start of this particular company. I remember reading about the couple that started the pretzel business and was pleasantly surprised to find a brick and mortar store close to home. Check out the feature of my review at Kim and Scott's blog. The links to my blog site are not actual links but the info is correct.



An added twist to all this doughy goodness is shared with all my readers. A special discount applies for every order placed through Kim and Scott's website. You can get 10% off pretzels online with this code: PretZiola10.

No comments: